Short American Ginseng Small 8oz box x 2
- Regular price
- $150.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $150.99 USD
- Unit price
Sku : CZ125-8B2
GreenGoldGinseng.com offers a wide variety of authentic American Ginseng. Known to treat anxiety and stress related ailments, American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) helps provide and boost energy for the fatigued. Ginseng roots’ popularity has extended worldwide as a leading source of natural health enhancement over the last two hundred years. Our ginseng products’ unrivaled quality has been trusted for over a decade, so shop Greengoldginseng.com for the best selection of American Ginseng!
How to take American Ginseng
1. Measure two to three grams of chopped ginseng root per cup of tea. This equals about five to eight slices of ginseng root or about one teaspoon of ginseng powder.
2. Add the ginseng and any other ingredients to a cup. You may wish to add other teas or herbs for flavor.
3. Pour hot, but not boiling, water over the ginseng and allow it to steep for five minutes. You may allow it to steep for longer if you want a bolder flavor.
4. Add any sweeteners you wish and drink.
5. Add additional hot water for a total of two to three cups, if desired. The ginseng root will get soft and may be eaten if desired.
Dried root powder can also be mixed in a small glass of orange juice or milk. Leave it to stand for about 10 minutes before taking to allow the water-soluble ingredients to dissolve. If you like the unique taste of ginseng, hold fresh or dried root slices under the tongue for several minutes before chewing and swallowing (using one gram of dried or three grams of fresh root). Fresh and dried root is also frequently used as an ingredient in cooking.
Q & A
Can I take too much or too little American ginseng?
Answer: American ginseng has a very high safety margin. However there is usually little additional benefit in taking more than the recommended dose. Taking too little ginseng will not produce the desired effect. The recommended dose for adults is 0.5 to 3 grams per day, and most people find that 1 gram (1000mg) daily is effective. For blood sugar control please see Question15.
What is the best way to take ginseng - roots or capsules?
Answer: Either is fine. American ginseng has a uniquely bitter/sweet taste, and many people prefer to take it in capsule form. Taking capsules containing a precise amount of root powder is probably the best and most convenient way to take ginseng.
How much and how often should I take American ginseng?
Answer: The recommended daily adult dose is 1 gram of American ginseng powder. This can be increased to 2 grams per day during times of stress or sickness. American ginseng is perhaps best taken once per day after breakfast with a glass of liquid. For improved blood glucose control, some studies suggest that the total daily dose should be between one and two grams (1000mg to 2000mg) per day and divided into two or three. Thus one 500mg capsule three times per day at the start (or just before) meals..
How quickly does American ginseng work?
Answer: Unlike many pharmaceutical medicines, ginseng has a gentle action and its effects may not be felt immediately. Although some people feel a greater sense of well being and improved mental clarity almost straight away, most people do not feel the benefits for several weeks. However, the benefits also appear to last several weeks after you cease to take ginseng. The more balanced and healthy your body is to begin with, the less likely you are to feel the effects.
Authentic American Ginseng from GreenGoldGinseng. Our ginseng products’ unrivaled quality has been trusted for over a decade, so shop Greengoldginseng.com now for the best selection of American Wisconsin Ginseng!
So you've done your shopping; just how long will it be till you can rock that swanky new Axolotl-themed laptop skin? The calculator below will give you the average amount of days it takes to ship a product to your door and the best time to contact our support team. Please note that every order at Green Gold Ginseng is custom printed just for you, and will take 1-3 business days to print prior to shipping.Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- More than $50 after discount with free UPS or USPS shipping, less than $50 after discount need to pay $9.
- Orders before 2pm the will be mail out at the same day.
- UPS shipping and delivery only on Monday through Friday, between 9:00am to 20:00, the general delivery time is about 5 to 6 days, if you have not received the package, please contact us to ensure that the package will not be lost and return back to us.
- If UPS requires a signature, it can not be changed without signature delivery, three times no one sign that will be returned.
- Postal Priority shipping method can be sent to PO BOX, Hawaii, Alaska, Saipan, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. military stationed overseas bases.
- Orders before 8:30am with United States Postal Priority choice will be mail out at the same day.
- We only send to the U.S. and advice customers to carry out American ginseng with themselves. If mail out American Ginseng may be seized by Customs.
Green Gold Ginseng is a global company - we work with production and shipping partners all over the world to get your things to your doorstep, wherever that may be. Although the vast majority of our customers will get their orders by the day listed above, actual timeframes may vary from region to region.
Once you've clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.
We rely on a global network of shipping partners (UPS, FedEx, DHL) as well as local postal services (USPS) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. For this reason, tracking is not always available. If your order is being sent by a trackable service, these details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.
Your order ship from Marathon, Wisconsin.