American Ginseng Powder 4oz per Bottle * 2
Ginseng Powder recipe
1. Ginseng powder can also be added to baked items or simmered in the hot water when making rice
2. ginseng breakfast smoothies come in handy. The preparation is very simple. Just add 2 - 3 drops of ginseng liquid extract or one teaspoon of ginseng powder to your favorite breakfast smoothie recipe. And voila! you have a healthy energy-booster on the go.
3. My favorite ginseng smoothie recipe: In an electric blender, mix together 1 large ripe banana, 1/2 cup low-fat milk, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries (thaw first if they're frozen), 1 tsp. ginseng powder and 2 - 4 ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Enjoy your healthy breakfast!
4. Making tea with ginseng powder: Dissolve 1 tsp. ginseng powder in one cup of hot water. Add honey or another sweetener of your choice.
5. To use ginseng for stir-fry, simply add a teaspoon of sliced fresh ginseng root or a tablespoon of ginseng powder to other ingredients in a sizzling saucepan, and the health quality of the dish will step up a notch.
6. While powdered ginseng added to hot water can be sipped by itself in a tea form, it is usually added to other teas, such as green or oolong, for flavor and added health benefits.
7. In China, oolong and ginseng are both used to aid in weight loss and to maintain normal blood glucose levels. Oolong tea with powdered ginseng makes for a tea with strong flavor and spicy bite.
8. Add a few Ginseng root shavings (or a pinch of powder) to soups and stews to add healthy flavor.
9. Use a few pinches of powder as you would use salt to add the essence to your daily diet.
sweet, bitter, cooling, moistening, restoring, raising, relaxing, nourishing
Heart hand shaoyin, Kidney foot shaoyin, Lung hand taiyin
1. tonifies the Qi (Lung, Spleen/Stomach/Intestines- digestive function)
2. nourishes Yin (Lungs)
3. clears Fire from Lung Yin deficiency
4. moistens via generating body fluids